PROSTATE CANCER INFORMATIONAL SUPPORT GROUP
Sponsored by Prostate Cancer Foundation of Chicago
Phone: (630) 654-2515
www.chicagoprostatefoundation.org or www.facebook.com/ChicagoProstate
Our monthly meetings are open to survivors, new patients, wives, partners, family members and any others who are interested in prostate cancer and treatment options.
- Have you been diagnosed with prostate cancer and are looking to discuss treatment options?
- Want to share your prostate cancer treatment experience with others?
- Want to ask specific questions about diagnosis, treatment options, meet others in similar situations or just listen?
- New patients, survivors, wives, partners, family members and friends all welcome!
Please join us at one or all of our meetings:
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018 Meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. to accommodate individuals preferring daytime scheduling; no evening meeting will be held this month.
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018, 7 p.m. Special Guest Jonny Imerman, founder of Imerman Angels which matches cancer fighters and caregivers with survivors and mentors world wide.
- Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 7 p.m. Special Guest Bejan J. Fakouri, MD, of DuPage Medical Group Dept of Urology presents on men’s sexual health/erectile dysfunction, cardiovascular disease, lower urinary tract symptoms and hormone therapy. June is Men’s Health Month- let’s talk about it!
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018 Meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. to accommodate individuals preferring daytime scheduling; no evening meeting will be held this month.
- Wednesday, August 1, 2018, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018, 7 p.m.
Meetings typically begin at 7:00 p.m., with the exception of daytime meetings in January and July (see above.) All meetings are held at:
Chicago Prostate Cancer Center
815 Pasquinelli Drive
Westmont, IL 60559
Please call ahead to RSVP for each meeting (630) 654-2515 so we may contact you with any meeting changes. Updates are also posted on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ChicagoProstate
Light refreshments will be served. For further information see www.chicagoprostatefoundation.org
Sponsored by Prostate Cancer Foundation of Chicago, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving quality of care and quality of life by funding patient support programs, clinical research as well as professional and public education.
If you would like to make a donation in support of prostate cancer research and education, please follow the link.