PROSTATE CANCER INFORMATIONAL SUPPORT GROUP
Sponsored by Prostate Cancer Foundation of Chicago
Phone: (630) 654-2515
www.chicagoprostatefoundation.org or www.facebook.com/ProstateCancerFoundationChicago/.
Our free monthly meetings are open to survivors, new patients, wives, partners, family members and any others who are interested in prostate cancer and treatment options.
- Have you been diagnosed with prostate cancer and are looking to discuss treatment options?
- Want to share your prostate cancer treatment experience with others?
- Want to ask specific questions about diagnosis, treatment options, meet others in similar situations or just listen?
- New patients, survivors, wives, partners, family members and friends all welcome!
Meetings typically begin at 7:00 p.m., except daytime meetings in January and July at 10:00 a.m. to accommodate individuals preferring daytime scheduling.
Please join us at one or all of our meetings:
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019 Meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m. No evening meeting held this month.
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 10, 2019 Meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m. No evening meeting held this month.
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 7 p.m. Special focus on prostate cancer from the women’s perspective “From the Bedroom to the Bathroom” with volunteer panelists
NEW LOCATION! Beginning September 4, 2019 the meeting location will move permanently, just 9 minutes east of old location, to:
131 N. County Line Road
Hinsdale, IL 60521
- Wednesday, September 4, 2019, 7 p.m. Note: First meeting Wellness House
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 7 p.m.
Please call ahead to RSVP for each meeting (630) 366-7861 so we may contact you with any meeting changes, or to receive meeting dates for 2020. Updates are also posted on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProstateCancerFoundationChicago/.
Light refreshments will be served. For further information see www.chicagoprostatefoundation.org
Sponsored by Prostate Cancer Foundation of Chicago, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving quality of care and quality of life by funding patient support programs, clinical research as well as professional and public education.
If you would like to make a donation in support of prostate cancer research and education, please follow this link. Thank you!