PROSTATE CANCER INFORMATIONAL SUPPORT GROUP
Sponsored by Prostate Cancer Foundation of Chicago
www.chicagoprostatefoundation.org or www.facebook.com/ProstateCancerFoundationChicago/.
Our free monthly meetings are open to survivors, new patients, wives, partners, family members and any others who are interested in prostate cancer and treatment options.
- Have you been diagnosed with prostate cancer and are looking to discuss treatment options?
- Want to share your prostate cancer treatment experience with others?
- Want to ask specific questions about diagnosis, treatment options, meet others in similar situations or just listen?
- New patients, survivors, wives, partners, family members and friends all welcome!
Meetings are hosted at Wellness House, our partner in serving persons living with cancer.
131 N. County Line Road
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Please join us at one or all of our meetings, which begin at 7:00 p.m., and are now held on the first Tuesday of each month.
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020 (CANCELLED)
- Tuesday, May 5, 2020 (CANCELLED)
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020
- Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Please call ahead to RSVP for each meeting (630) 366-7861 so we may contact you with any meeting changes. Updates are also posted on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProstateCancerFoundationChicago/.
Light refreshments will be served. For further information see www.chicagoprostatefoundation.org
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Chicago, is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving quality of care and quality of life by funding patient support programs, clinical research as well as professional and public education.
If you would like to make a donation in support of prostate cancer research and education, kindly follow this link. Thank you!